Check out the links on this page for real daily weather data, forecast data and historical data sources.
Interactive Weather Data Map – Click on the yellow dots on the map to find live weather data.
Live data – uploaded daily direct from the station:
Weather forecasting – 7 day forecasts of weather in Timor-Leste from modelled data:
- Tempu-TL – a map by Catalpa showing rain and temperature forecast for each suco
- BoM Weather – a map by Australian Bureau of Meteorology showing regional forecast and movement of weather systems
- ENSO update – every 2 weeks the Australian BoM provide an update on the state of El Niño and La Niña
SoL weather data from automatic weather stations – Updated files of weather data from 21 weather stations around the country.
SoL Weather Data (4.1Mb) – SoL weather data from over 20 weather stations since Oct, 2012.
SoL Rainfall Data – Daily rainfall data from over 20 different sites since before 2008.
The Santiga File – Monthly rainfall data for 64 sites from 1914 – 1974. SoL has also made a map of these locations.
ALGIS Agromet, MAF – Monthly weather data for 12 stations some from 2004.
Monthly Stream Flow Data for 28 locations around Timor Leste from 1952-1974.
Historical Weather Data from Timor Agri:
Other data sources:
- DNMG – the National Meteorology and Geophysics service collect data from 2 weather stations at Dili and Baucau airports. Visit their office across from Dili Conference Centre with a USB and letter.
- DNCQA – Water Quality and Control collect rainfall and river height data at over 30 locations. Visit their office behind the central Timor Telecom building in Dili with a USB and letter and fill in their form.
- ALGIS – Daily weather data from ALGIS is available on request with a letter and USB from their office in the MAF compound near the Comoro Bridge
http://www.bmkg.go.id/imagesData/satelit.jpg – Courtesy of BMKG, Jakarta, Indonesia
http://www.usno.navy.mil/NOOC/nmfc-ph/RSS/jtwc/ab/abpwsair.jpg – Courtesy of US Naval Observatory
http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/ausf/anim/latest72hrs.gif – Courtesy of SSEC, University of Wisconsin, USA