(Tetum) Seeds of Life seek candidates for the position of DRIVERS who will be responsible for safely driving Seeds of Life advisors and staff within Dili and to other districts of East Timor.
Two positions are available
Duties will include taking care of the vehicles, cleaning and maintenance, organising vehicle registration, filling in fuel and vehicle log books, loading and unloading of equipment and materials from the vehicles, and other support tasks as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Secondary school required, diploma preferred
- Valid driver’s licence
- At least 2 years driving experience with 4wd vehicles
- Mechanical background ie experience with vehicles and motorbikes
- Hard working attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Tetum; Indonesian and Portuguese desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Work experience with an international organisation
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Applications are due by 14 February 2014.
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and contact address/phone. Applications can be submitted directly to the Seeds of Life office at the Ministry of Agriculture & Fisheries, Comoro Road, Comoro (view map) or emailed to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.